In this exceptional situation, people aroud the world struggle to break the COVID-19 infection chains.
Wearing a face mask when going out to the public is one of the key measures to lower the risk of infecting others.
So why don’t we all just get one?
- Not all face masks are made to protect others.
- For those that are, the supply is too low.
- They don’t last long, and after use, the need to be disposed of safely.
- Reference Designs
- Tricks, hints for Production
- A Platform to share the Knowledge, Review and Feedback.